We invite you to submit your abstract in relation to research and proficiency in Physics. We accept abstracts of all the related interest areas.
- Nuclear physics and Condensed Matter
- Nanotechnology and Nanophysics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Molecular and Optical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics and its Applications
- Magnetism and Relativistic Physics
- Atomic, Nuclear, and Particle Physics
- Dark matter, Dark energy and Black holes
Participants are requested to select and submit their abstracts in the any of these sessions. Please find instructions for submission in guidelines page:Guidelines and participants can select either oral presentation or poster presentation.
Physics-2018 Abstract Submission starts from February 25th, 2018. All the abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or can be mailed at email@example.com